Our Top Picks
Michael Gabriel Sumastre1 year
Multi-cloud application management is a key feature of application management today. Moving applications to the cloud has long...
Kaushik Pal2 years
"Application Programming Interface," or API, as it is more commonly called, is probably one of the most used...
Learn a Category: API Management term
What is an API Call? An API (Application Programming Interface) Call is a request made by a software application to...
What Is a Webhook? A webhook is a tool used in web development and other online services to facilitate server-to-server...
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Application Programming Interface
- Application Software
- Backend as a Service
- Cloud Application Programming Interface
- Cloud Middleware
- Collaboration Data Objects
- DevRel (DeveloperRelations)
- Dynamic Link Library
- Event-Driven Program
- Open Application Program Interface
- Parallel Functional Programming
- RESTful API
- XML User Interface Language